Thursday, December 29, 2011

existential crisis

So, I went to Spain. It was pretty cool.
Now I'm back and I have this blog and I'm not really sure what to do with it. I don't really want to post just to throw stuff out there into the interwebs, and I don't really have a vision for this thing as of now, but I have really enjoyed writing the entries. So I'll be thinking. Maybe once I'm working/studying again something will come to me, I'll keep you posted (ha. ha.). I did recently come into quite a few thought-provoking books so maybe this will become my stream-of-consciousness outlet working through those. I don't know, we'll see. Anyway just in case any of you out there were on tenterhooks awaiting my next post (ha. ha.), this is your cue to chill out, take your mouse off the refresh page button, and return to one of your normally scheduled online haunts. Unless of course you've got an idea for this blog, then lay it on me! And thank you for reading, it's been a trip.

Peace out, kids :)

ps. I live in one of the most beautiful places in the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment