Sunday, March 25, 2012

On the road again...

Hello all!

As some of you know (and some of you don't), I am off travelling again! I'll be spending the week in Stockholm, Sweden which is located here:
and looks like this: 

I am writing to you from Dulles airport (which is oddly quiet right now) where I'm waiting to catch our first flight over. I am travelling with my academic and research adviser Professor Craig Lair and we will be presenting our summer research on time and the minimum wage in the European Union at the International Labor Process Conference. We will be arriving in Stockholm at 5:00PM their time on the 26th, which will be 11AM your time. It should be a great week, there are a whole ton of interesting presentations I want to check out as well as just explore the city a little bit. For those of you that have Facebook I'll be posting the links on there, but for those of you that don't, check back often, I'm going to post once a day while I'm here. 

Hope you all have a fantastic Sunday evening and I'll be back tomorrow with  a (hopefully) more interesting post!

kate 



No comments:

Post a Comment