Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Updates!

Hello again! I know it's like some kind of miracle, it's been such a short time since I last posted haha.
 Just a few things:

1. It is the coolest thing that now when I'm walking down the street in Salamanca I can pick up parts of random conversations and actually understand them!

2. MILESTONE! Two Spanish people yesterday complimented me on my Spanish, woo! :)

3. I have seen two rockin' mullets here in the last two days, I'm not sure what that means but I fear it's some kind of omen referring to my impending return to the US...

4. Algo agridulce (something bittersweet): today marks exactly one month until I will be back on US soil :D/:'(

5. I have posted my pictures from Toledo and Porto on facebook, here are the public links:
     Toledo and Rain in Oporto.

Hope you're all having a great Wednedsay, ¡un abrazo! 





No comments:

Post a Comment